1/26/2010

Review of Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set - Blue Magic

Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set - Blue MagicThis comforter set is very cute in person and looks awesome with dark furniture, however it does have a major flaw. I have a standard king size mattress and it sure is a good thing I ordered the california king size comforter, because once I received it in the mail and went to place it on my bed it isn't even able to go down far enough on the sides to cover the box spring. I dont know, maybe I like my comforters a little bit longer (which is why I ordered the Cal. King in the first place)but the measurements for this comforter are a little off if you ask me. Even if I put the bedskirt that it came with on (which I wouldn't just because I personally don't like bedskirts)you would still be able to see the bed sheets becuase the comforter just isn't long enough to cover my mattress. All in all it seems so far to be a good comforter, but buyer beware of the size. I would order a larger size than your actual mattress just to be on the safe side,but god forbid you ever wash and dry the thing, it might shrink even more!!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set - Blue Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment