3/02/2010

Review of Comforter Bag - Rouge

Comforter Bag - RougeMom was coming.Where could I stash the winter comforter now that it was too warm for the guestroom bed?I tried putting it on the closet shelf, but it's slippery and kept falling off.What to do?Then, as I was browsing Amazon (as I often do) I spied the "Comforter Bag" in "rouge"...what luck.And it was on sale.Serendipitous, yes!So, I bought it.I LOVE it.I put the comforter in it.Put it on the shelf.Mom came and it didn't fall on her perfectly coifed head when she opened the closet bifold door.She said, "How much did you have to pay for that?" When I told her it was on sale, I know she was impressed.How did I know?"Should have bought two of them," she said.Mom is subtle that way.But, as usual, she was right.I should have bought another one.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Comforter Bag - Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment