4/09/2010

Review of Princess Sheet Set - Twin

Princess Sheet Set - TwinThese sheets are exactly what I was looking for.Not the best quality, but the price is right!It's nice that the 3 pieces are all slightly different but complimentary.What's important to me is the elastic on the fitted sheet, which is fine, and the fact that the princesses are in their classic dresses and don't look distorted or discolored.The pillowcase is the best part- 2 sides, one with all 3 close-ups.So girly!Not only do I adore these 3 Disney princesses, but pink is my favorite color, and I write in my diary in bed every night, so the little "diary entries" although unrelated to Disney princesses, are perfect for me.I only wish that it came with another pillowcase and that I had the matching comforter, but here in Iraq where I'm deployed, there's really no need for the extra warmth, expense, or bulk.These sheets make my little room happier when there's not much else about this place that is pretty or girly or silly to enjoy.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Princess Sheet Set - Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment