2/10/2010

Review of 260 Thread Count Down Alternative Comforter, Twin

260 Thread Count Down Alternative Comforter, TwinThis quilt is pretty much what I expected at amazon's price.Though probably not worth full price, the value here is good.It's very soft and though I haven't slept under it yet feels just like any down comforter would.It smells good and is packaged well.My only complaints about it are that it is slightly shorter than the Pottery Barn duvet cover which I put it in and it has no loops at the corners with which to tie the corners of the duvet cover.I simply tied the ties around the corner of the comforter and this worked OK though I wonder if they would come loose if this was slept under often (I'm simply using it in the guest bedroom which is low traffic).Overall it's pretty good, though if I could afford it I'd probably spring for the higher end real-down comforters from Pottery Barn.



Click Here to see more reviews about: 260 Thread Count Down Alternative Comforter, Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment