2/03/2010

Review of Westpoint Stevens Woven Jacquard Queen Comforter Set, Tuscany

Westpoint Stevens Woven Jacquard Queen Comforter Set, TuscanyMy experience was similar to that of the first poster.The material is much rougher, and different in texture and color, from that of the pic.The inside of the comforter feels like burlap.The whole ensemble seems cheaply made, particularly the pillow covers.The bed skirt is a solid gold color.Despite the Amazon 'discount' I feel I could have gotten a better set for a similar price from my local stores, it's about equivalent to a $30 set.Instead of paying return shipping i'll keep it, but beware purchasing bedding from Amazon!

Sadly, this is my first negative experience with Amazon, despite the fact that I order from here often.From now on I will stick to books.





Click Here to see more reviews about: Westpoint Stevens Woven Jacquard Queen Comforter Set, Tuscany

No comments:

Post a Comment