11/26/2009

Review of Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set - White

Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set - WhiteLet me start off by saying that this comforter set is very elegant and reminds me of something you'd see in a boutique hotel. You can't see it from the stock photo, but the pleats are held together by little iridescent white buttons. Now for the negatives: When I got the comforter it had the most intense chemical smell about it that I had never experienced before with bedding. The smell washed out, but because the comforter is so very fluffy, it had to go in the dryer three times before it dried. The comforter and the shams came out a wrinkly mess and it's impossible to iron the wrinkles out. I can only hope that the wrinkles will decrease over time.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set - White

No comments:

Post a Comment