11/07/2009

Review of Princess Comforter – Twin

Princess Comforter – TwinThe comforter arrived quickly. It was packed well and arrived in the same condition. Once I opened the box, I was amazed by the beauty of the comforter, once taken out of the bag it's sold in. WOW! You have "scroll" looking entries and the princess on the front. My daughter is in love with this. It's not too thick, so, it can easily be washed. After washing, it still holds well. I read somewhere where some people said the fabric was rough on this. I completely disagree. My daughter has very sensitive skin and it didn't bother her at all. It may help to wash the item before use if you are worried about this or get one that may have a rough spot. I washed it before we used it, but, that's just something I do to new things before use. But, even before the wash, I found no problem with it. Hope this will help anyone who is purchasing for their little Princess. It will be worth every penny. I gave it to my daughter for Christmas. The look on her face when the box was opened was priceless. Happy New Year!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Princess Comforter – Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment