11/02/2009

Review of Pike Street 410-Thread Count Supima Cotton European White Goose Down Comforter

Pike Street 410-Thread Count Supima Cotton European White Goose Down ComforterI shopped and shopped for comforters before deciding on this one, I chose it because I liked the high thread count (no down leakage), that it was all down and not down and feather and had a fill power of over 600. (the more fill power the greater the poof)When it comes out of the bag, it feels kind of flat and lightweight but after a shake or two it was nice and fluffy.I live in San Francisco, so this is a perfect weight for when it dips in to the 40's. I was nice and warm.The only thing is that the comforter smells a little like goose if you know what I mean, but I assume that the smell will dissipate with time. once I put it in my duvet cover, I didn't notice it any more.I also wish it had more baffle stitching but for under $80 I thought this was a great deal.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Pike Street 410-Thread Count Supima Cotton European White Goose Down Comforter

No comments:

Post a Comment